I can't believe it's been so long since we've posted. As Madilyn gets older it seems more and more difficult to keep up with the updates! She is now 17 months old, and definitely has her own little personality. She's a nice mix of Ryan and me...she has her dad's go with the flow-I'm gonna do my own thing and don't care what anybody else thinks personality, and sits back and quietly observes others like her mom (oh and she may also have some of her mother's impatience at times and perfectionistic tendencies). Example- if something is out of place, Madi notices immediately and fixes it.
We are just having so much fun with her. She is trying to imitate words we say...her language is really starting to develop. And, she absolutely loves to go outside. Good thing we live in NC and the weather is usually nice! She heads for the door sometimes right after she gets up in the morning. I am so excited for the summer so I can spend more time with her. It's still so hard leaving her and going to work everyday..I don't want to miss anything!
Not much more to update on- here are some recent pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment